Okay, maybe a little.
I have the most beautiful and wonderful girl curled up next to me right now. God damn am I happy.
reasons to ship naekusaba:
- its really cute
- its implied mukuro had a crush on naegi pre-despair
- naegi was the first person to ever reach out to her
- mukuro has saved his life a couple of times
- in another timeline naegi nearly dies after saving mukuro from the spears of gungnir
- after naegi is mortally wounded mukuro takes care of him and protects him and vows to keep him alive
- did i mention its cute as fuck
- its about mukuro finding hope and choosing something other than despair for a change how rad is that
reasons to not ship naekusaba:
poor life choices
There needs to be more art of these two.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE
WELCOME TO EVA KIDS
My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
prince vegeta and blessings
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground.
I like this a lot.
You always see things like the witch’s daughter. This is more interesting to me, since it’s rarely done!
Holy details, wow. WOW.
NO BUT YOU ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW FUNNY THIS IS THEYRE LITERALLY FILLING A ROBOT WITH BULLETS, LIKE BULLETS THAT YOU FIRE FROM A GUN. NOW NORMALLY FIRING A GUN TRIGGERS THE BULLET TO EXPLODE CREATING A PRESSURE THAT CAUSES THE TIP OF THE BULLET TO BE FORCED OUT OF THE BARREL AT A HIGH SPEED.
WHaT CAVE JOHNSON’S TURRET’S DO IS LOAD A TON OF FUCKING BULLETS INTO THE CASE OF THE SENTRY LIKE IT”S A GODDAMN GUMBALL MACHINE AND THEN USE A FUcKIN SPRING LOADED PISTON TO FIRE IT THAT IS SO UNNECESSARY AND INEFFECTIVE LIKE NO WONDER CHELL CAN RESIST SO MANY BULLETS THE LIKELIHOOD ITD CAUSE ANYTHING MORE THAN A BAD BRUISE IS LIKE ONE IN A HUNDRED
Junko was at some fashion thing this weekend and brought me along. Bad idea.
(Photo by Chris Wiggins.)